Sunday, June 19, 2011

Goggles! part 3 (finally)

Took me a while, but I finally got these goggles done.

I might change the strap later, but I'm not sure.  I do kind of like it the way it is, with the safety pins.

But I got the chips in the paint fixed, and the tiny gears glued on and also attached a metal ring to the left side.  I'm considering adding some detailing with different coloured paint, but that would be a hassle, and I might be lazy, so who knows whether or not that will actually happen.




Anyway, they are done for now, and I am fairly happy with them the way they are.  Now I can think of some other project to work on! I do have a lot of ideas, but they tend to be quite expensive ideas, so I either need to get a job, or find something cheaper to do :D

No comments:

Post a Comment