Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tiny writers and super glue! Perhaps I need more sleep.

I hate it when the tiny little writer that lives in the back of my head wakes up in the middle of the night and yells at me to put these words on paper, quickly before I lose them.  I wouldn't mind so much, if this tiny little writer would actually complete something once in a while.  He's really good at starts, but not so good at middles and ends.  Though this here, it feels more like a middle.  Maybe towards the end.  Maybe that will make coming up with a beginning more easy? Likely not.  I good at making a start, even if that start is actually the end, but I have no follow through.

On an entirely different subject, I bought super glue.  I really want to get these goggles finished. I will get right on that.  After sleep. Good Night! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment