Monday, May 9, 2011

Goggles! part 2

I've got them put back together now.













This picture is really blurry, but some of these tiny gears will end up attached to the goggles.












 First, however, I must obtain more of this nifty substance, as I discovered today that this bottle is quite empty.
I also need to do something about this tiny little problem, which did not occur until after I had them put back together.  It's not big, but it feels huge.  I'll have to attempt to find a small bottle of a similarly coloured paint to cover it up.









I haven't done much to them so far, but I've been meaning to do this for a while, so I'm pretty excited that I've finally gotten started.  Now I just need to find a way to make them different than the ones that I did for my friend.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment